Pages

Follower

Sunday, December 2, 2012

christmas is in the air













First advent, first snow of the year.It's already molten now, unfortunately.I hope it's going to snow again in a few days.I'm so excited for christmas!Today I baked some christmas cookies and they are very delicious.I don't know why I am so excited for christmas this year.The last years I didn't care much about christmas.I think this year it's the spirit of christmas or something.On normal days I although don't like tea, but at the moment I love drinking tea.

Wish you all a nice sunday evening, xx

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas mug it's awesome!!!! :) xxx


    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are awesome! Love your blog. Thanks for the comment on mine, I'd love to follow each other! I'm following you now via GFC, hope you follow back :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx