Pages

Follower

Friday, January 18, 2013

Finally!

    Bijou Brigitte-3 euros

    Urban Outfitters-5 euros

    New Yorker-1 euro

    black, 8 mm-5 euros, white, 10mm-5euros

    Zara-ca. 70 euros


    Urban Outfitters-12 euros

    Zara-10 euros

   skirt,Urban Otfitters-12 euros

    claire's-ca. 15 euros

    Urban Outfitters-3 euros

    Urban Outfitters-8 euros

I am back! can upload pictures again!! I'm so happy! I missed posting so much! I promise I'll never take such a long break of uploading photos!
So...just some pictures of the stuff I bought in the last weeks. They were all reduced (exept the piercings) so I just wrote the reduced price. Hope you enjoy, honeys!  xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous jewellery - really love the shoes too! :)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks, love the jacket & the ear cuff :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this! Love those leggings and the dress. Good finds and what good prices.
    xo Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice pictures!!!!:)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx