Pages

Follower

Friday, February 22, 2013

From hat to toe









hat- Urban Outfitters 32 euros, earrings-claire's 5,95 euros, tee-Urban Outfitters 18 euros/reduced,
parker-Zara 79,95 euros, backpack-Primark 14 euros, trousers-Urban Outfitters 12 euros/reduced,
boots-H&M 39,95 euros, scarf-Urban Outfitters 29,95 euros


Urban Outfitters is definitely the best retailer in town. Frankfurt doesn't have special shops like Berlin or the USA. That's why I love UO . I wish there would be more shops like this in Frankfurt, but they should be cheaper. Especially the Vintage designer section is too expensive for a student like me. Well, students get 10% reduction, but if you buy a piece for 180 euros and you get 10%, you also can't buy more than 1 piece a months. This is sad! I need more money! That's why I love the sales. Trousers cost 52 euros, but if they are reduced, they only cost 12 euros. This is awesome! But I also wonder why they sell the stuff so expensive, if they could sell it for 12 euros. I think they could also sell it for 30 euros and get  good revenues. The only reason they are so expencive is because people buy the stuff anyway. I buy the stuff anyway. Hey, there are a thousand shops which are much more expensive, so I am happy that a normal person like me can buy the stuff at UO.
Tell me what's your favorite shop? Leave a comment! Have a nice day, sweeties! xx

18 comments:

  1. You look so great! I love your coat and hat! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool blog! cool outfit! especially coat and pants! maybe you wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? (and maybe facebook?) if so, let me know! :) i always follow back! kisses!

    http://heartrockfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style! surely u look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cool! Love the t-shirt soooo much! BOO <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set ! love Your parka and hat <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  6. vielen dank! :)

    tolle bilder & schönes outfit!

    http://liveanddream-forever.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stylish! You look awesome with that hat. Wanting one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg that t-shirt is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks great with that hat! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. *** Great style =) ***
    *** I love your coat and hat!!! ****

    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that parka! Awesome photos.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx