Pages

Follower

Sunday, February 17, 2013

haircut












I know I always told you that I wanted to get very long hair, but I cut my hair very short. I can't tell you the reason why I did that, because I don't know either. I just felt like I had to do something with my hair. My hair was damaged anyway so I thought that I cut my hair and get long, beautiful hair in a few years, but right now I think I never want long hair again.I was so nervous, because I didn't know how it would look like and I also havn't been at a hairdresser for one year. I didn't knew a good hairdresser, so I checked out the internet and found J7. I put my trust in a hairdresser I didn't even knew and it turned out that he is the best hairdresser I know right now! I'm so happy that I cut my hair. I needed a new look and I love it. My hair falls perfectly without me trying. Long hair needs to much maintenance, short hair is simple and uncompilicated. I can recommend it everyone. I feel free and much more beautiful since I have short hair. xx

19 comments:

  1. Oh die schönen Haare sind weg, aber dieser Schnitt steht dir sehr gut :)
    Hoffe du hattest ein schönes Wochenende ;)
    Liebe Grüße,
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your haircut and nice haircolor. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a change - you look fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your hair!!!
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, so edgy and chic at the same time!

    Puck | ONEOFPOINTS.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for your comment hun! your hair looks great on you :)

    would you like to follow each other on gfc? xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you look gorgeous!! i have always wanted to cut my hair like this!! i am jealous you had the courage to do this!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove your hair an the color is AMAIZING
    Wanna follow each others
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/

    and on facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaika/120893051410596?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW sieht unglaublich toll aus! Mein größter Respekt, ich traue mich jetzt schon seit 4 Jahren nicht, diesen Schritt zu wagen!!! Dir steht es fabelhaft, finde es auch schön, dass du dein Haar behalten hast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you got a great haircut. Well done, it takes courage and I think you made the right choice! I'm your newest follower sweetie!
    I'd love if you could stop by and enter my giveaway :-) Kiss Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. your eyes are so captivating.
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh your hair looks amazing! beautiful cut & your make up is flawless :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I totally love your haircut! as a girl with short hair myself I cheer for you:)

    Thanks for your comment, dear! I'm following you (gfc, bloglovin, insta). Let's stay in touch!

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great with the short haircut! I would love for you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful! you rock!:)

    keep in touch!


    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is sick! Good on you :)

    x Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, super fierce! LOVE it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet message!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it, can you take a look at my blog and maybe follow me? i follow back everyone.
    Kiss**
    http://fashion--gets-fierce.blogspot.pt/
    and here's my page on facebook (about fashion and more):
    https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfiercee
    Would mean a lot if you like it!! i can like your page back or follow you on instagram if you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx