Pages

Follower

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Liebster award


Hey sweethearts!
Fashion Vitae nominated me for "Liebster award". Thank you very much! 
The award is for blogs which have less then 200 follwers, to show them that they are amazing and the people love reading these blogs.



The rules:
-I have to write 11 facts about myself
-I have to answer 11 questions
-I have to  write 11 questions for 11 blogger
-I have to nominate 11 blogger


Here we go:


11 facts about myself:

1. My life is much more interesting inside my head.
2. I cut my hair although I wanted to have very long hair, but I love my haircut now.
3. Sometimes I'm weird.
4. I hate my laugh.
5. I can't stand people who are antisocial.
6. I'm afraid of horror movies and insects.
7. I believe in ghosts, well...not really in ghosts in human shape, but I think that there is something             supernatural.
8. I don't go outside without lipstick on.
9. I have a dog called Jack, because he is a Jack Russel Terrier.
10. I love pickles.
11. My favourite shop is Urban Outfitters.

11 questions asked by my nominater:

1. How are you today?
I'm depressed, because the sun isn't shining, the sky is grey and it's raining.

2.What is your favorite piece in the wardrobe?
I can't decide! My favorite piece changes everyday!

3.What's your favorite outfit you have ever worn? 
My grey tube skirt  from my favorite shop Urban Outfitters, a black oversize tee, my khaki parker from    Zara, golden socks and my leopard flatforms also from Urban Outfitters.

4.
Do you have an Instagram?
Yes, I have, but I don't have a mobile phone at the moment, so I can't upload pictures currently.

5.
What is #1 on your wishlist?
A big house in Los Angeles.


6.
Favorite designer?
Karl Lagerfeld, because he is a fashion icon and his fashion is always up to date. His fashion line is always special and he stays true to himself.
"
I don't like standard beauty, there is no beauty without strangeness."-Karl Lagerfel
This is also my motto!


7.Whats your biggest fear?
To die.

8.
You couldn't live without ________________?
Dreams. What would people do if they didn't have dreams? If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing!

9.
Can you describe your style?
Special.

10.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself living in Los Angeles, having a boyfriend, being in a successful job, being very rich and partying all night long!

11.Where would you like to live in the future?
I already told you. I want to live in Los Angeles at the shore.

I hope you know me a little bit better now! ♥

11 questions for 11 bloggers:

1.Do you like snow?
2.What's you favorite food?
3.What are your dreams for the future?
4.How would you discribe yourself in 4 words?
5.What do you like about yourself?
6.What would you like to do, that you've never done?
7.What's your best 
vacation memorie?
8.Who is the most important person in your life?
9.Do you have a pet?
10.Which camera do you have?
11.What's your favorite fashion shop?



And my nominees are:
CULTstyle

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this post! Great answers! Love it! Xx

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Do you like snow?
    I like snow when I sit inside somewhere very warm and I can watch the snow falling down from the sky outside
    2.What's you favorite food?
    mm I my absolute favorite is pancakes with nutella
    3.What are your dreams for the future?
    I think that in general I hope I will be happy and do a job I love to do
    4.How would you describe yourself in 4 words?
    blond, extroverted, sometimes weird & pragmatic
    5.What do you like about yourself?
    the color of my eyes
    6.What would you like to do, that you've never done?
    eat sushi!!!!
    7.What's your best vacation memorie?
    ooh difficult question, but I think I'll go for Two weeks ago I went to Paris and haha this might sound silly but I went into the Chanel store (like I always do when I'm in Paris) and for the first time I actually wore a chanel bag I wanted so badly! haha I even did outside a jump of joy, it was so amazing to wear it and see myself with it! Maybe someday (soon) I'll have one!
    8.Who is the most important person in your life?
    my mum & dad and of course my boyfriend, haha can't chose!
    9.Do you have a pet?
    my mum has a french bulldog, so he's kinda mine too
    10.Which camera do you have?
    Nikon 5000D
    11.What's your favorite fashion shop?
    I must say Topshop!

    I feel so honored to be one of your nominees! & btw you look great with your short hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great answers! I enjoyed reading them.
      Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. Awww thank you so much <3<3 I'm so happy for being one of your nominees!!! What do I have to do now?? Just make a post answering all these questions?? Do I have to put the link somewhere?? <3<3

    Kisses

    www.ondinna.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to copie the award logo, write 11 facts about yourself, answer the questions, write 11 questions for 11 blogger and you have to nominate 11 other blogger. <3

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your award! I hope you get to LA some day :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid of horror movies too shah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!! XXX

    cult-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the nomination, ofcourse would lurv to follow one another?
    following you now, its your turn :)
    kisses...
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi beatiful :)
    Im follod you back,Thansk for folloing me

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation on the award girl! Thanks for following, follow you now!!

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you sweetheart! :)

    1.Do you like snow?
    Not really, I am more of a summer person:)
    2.What's you favorite food?
    Broccoli lasagna
    3.What are your dreams for the future?
    To become an actress
    4.How would you discribe yourself in 4 words?
    kind
    5.What do you like about yourself?
    That i have a good heart and see the best in people
    6.What would you like to do, that you've never done?
    Drive a plane, haha! It would be awesome :)
    7.What's your best vacation memorie?
    When i was in Lebanon last summer, its always fun to be around relatives :)
    8.Who is the most important person in your life?
    My mother
    9.Do you have a pet?
    Yes, a grey african parrot. That loves to dance haha!
    10.Which camera do you have?
    Nikon D3000
    11.What's your favorite fashion shop?
    I love Asos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!!
    Wanna follow eachother on GFC $ Bloglovin?
    xoxo Ivana
    http://foxyandraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow beautiful pictures:)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx