Pages

Follower

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

cheap monday





top-cheap monday 24,95 euros, earrings-six 4,95 euros, trousers-pimkie 29,95 euros

I don't know why, but I love cheap monday at the moment. Summer's coming and I think the tops are summery and if you wear a blazer, you look classy, but if you take the blazer of you look sporty. I wore this outfit to an interview for a practicum, so I wore the blazer too. After the interview I went shopping and I took the blazer of.
I also bought another shirt from cheap monday. It's a short, black one. I'll take some pictures of it when it's a little bit warmer here in Germay. I hope it will be soon!
Have a nice evening, sweeethearts! xx

18 comments:

  1. Great top!!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love your pants.
    thanks for your comment dear! i'm following back xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look, absolutely love those trousers! :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've perused their website, but honestly never bought anything from there. Those trousers are gorgeous though!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! I love this combination! It looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the pants :)
    YuliConversationS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color of your lip!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit.. love those pants!

    would you like to follow each other?
    please follow me if you like and i'll follow back right away :)

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look! your pants are awesome<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the omment on my blog, love your t-shirt. Great blog so following on bloglovin' hope you get a chance to follow back!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love this look! thanks for visiting and keep in touch!

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following, i'm following you back :)

    xoxo

    http://www.raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx