Pages

Follower

Thursday, June 13, 2013

90 followers + blog presentation



Amazing! Thank you so much for 90+ followers! And here is my way to say thank you: I'm going to do a blog presentation of 5 blogs, just as I promised. Here are the rules:

1. Follow my blog
2. write the link to this post as a post on your blog
3.leave a comment with your name, your bloglink and the link to this post on your blog
4.write in the comment why you love fashion!
   I'll choose the 5 best answers!

All right, now you know the rules! I'm going jogging now. You can join it till the first of july.
Have a nice day, sweethearts! xx

14 comments:

  1. Proud of u babe

    My blog here www.IslandChic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. now following u on bloglovin dear, I will wait for Ur follow back. btw, do u have a gfc?

    new post Dolce & Gabbana-inspired outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog ,, very cool style <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I follow you now, hope you do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! :)

    Visit my blog whenever u had a chance, and would you like to follow each other?

    agustinmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg u remind me so much of Miley =) u are stunning =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post :)
    Enter to win
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/06/sponsored-international-giveaway-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post and Your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx