Pages

Follower

Monday, July 22, 2013

100+ followers!


Oh my god! I still can't believe that my blog has 100 followers. When I started writing it I said to my mommy: << Mom, I don't know why I'm doing this! I won't get at least 10 followers! >>
Right now I think that anything is possible and I wonder if I'll ever get 1000 follwers. This would be like one of my biggest dreams ever ( I think this is every bloggers dream, isn't it?). Well, we'll see.

Yeah, I know I promised you something and I keep my promise. Tomorrow I'll upload the giveaway. Don't forget to join it! Plus I'll upload a new post everyday till the end of the week.
I can't upload anything from monday untill friday, because I'm finally going to visit Berlin! I already told you that I wanted to visit Berlin in a post that I wrote at the beggining of the year, because I live in Germany and I haven't seen the beautiful, capital city yet. And I also wanted to visit the Shit Shop of the beautiful Bonnie Strange.
 Now, my mommy made it possible. I'm going to be there for 5 days with my mom, her best friend and her friends' little, 13 years old son. I'm pretty sure that we're going to have a lot of fun (especially Christian (the friends' son) and I, haha) and I'll come back with a lot of pictures and super pretty clothes!

Big thanks to all my followers, for making this blog what it is!
100! Woohoo!

10 comments:

  1. congrats! wish u as many followers as u want!

    thanks for comment

    great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear..
    congratulation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation :) soon you will have 200 folloers.
    Pic is amazing

    new post
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Would you like follow each other? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw congrats!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS :)

    myredkiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats happy with you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx