Pages

Follower

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Buffalo sneakers





After I read in a lot of magazines that sneakers are the new high heels, I saw everybody walking around in Air Max. First I wanted to by a pair also but then I decided that I didn't wanted to be so "mainstream". So I was looking for a nice pair of sneakers everywhere. Finally I found these babys in the Buffalo store in Frankfurt. I needed a half hour untill I made a decision between the colour of the shoes I bought and a yellow/ white pair.

Don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway here.

6 comments:

  1. great! ;)

    http://belladulcechica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blue shoes with orange laces look like kiddish. Too funky for an adult to wear them I guess.
    But they would look cute howsoever!

    Regards,
    Barker Marine

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing shoes!! i love your blog <3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses, Mai ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great!!! i love those colors!!
    i am a new follower:*
    pozdrawiam:*:*
    ✮ ✮ ✮
    Ola

    ReplyDelete
  5. love then!!

    I`m your new follower:)

    dinainbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx