Pages

Follower

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sweet 16
















Last Wednesday was my 16th Birthday, dolls! I had a great day with my family and a very delicious dinner. And I got the best presents ever! A special thanks to my grandma for my new Doc Martens in this awesome colour and another special thanks to my mom for the best cake ever! Hello Kitty, bitches!
For more photos check out my instagram!
Well, I know I haven't blogged for too long and there's no one who feels that sad about it than me. I'm very happy that I could  share at least my birthday with you. When I'm not blogging it feels like a part of me is missing. So I decided that I'm going to blog at least once a week, no matter what I have to do else. School started like 3 weeks ago and I'm really busy because of that. I am on a new school since that and I tried to find new friends and seattle down there, but now I got some new chances, like maybe a boarding school is going to take me. I wanted to go to a boarding school since I was 14, because I want to get away from my town and try to find myself somewhere else. Fingers crossed for that! No matter what will happen I'll blog more often from now on. I know I said that a lot of times, but now it'll come true.
I got 4 new upcoming posts for you. I'm going to upload them next week.
Plus: I got a new IPhone and I am back on instagram. It would be really nice if you'd check it out and follow me if you want to (http://instagram.com/kimsophi)! Kisses

14 comments:

  1. great post !

    Wanna follow each other? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it was a perfect party so many presents awesome - Happy happy B-day Dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute party! Happy belated birthday!
    XOXO
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! :D

    cool post!


    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post. Totally love your style !

    visit my
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday :*
    Those pics are amazinggg!

    Follow for follow? Let me know ;)

    http://www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC an bloglovin'?
    let know on my blog 
    and..happy birthday!
    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx