Pages

Follower

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

instagram september


Dessert of my favorite chinease reastaurant.
Lychee, green tea and black seasam ice cream.
 Me eating the super delicious Veggie Burger at McDonalds.
 My favorite breakfast.
 Workout at home (video).
 I love my new kittycat phonecase and the mirrorgram app.
 Shopping at Ikea.
 Healthy breakfast.
 My pinkpussyumbrella is amazing.
 I hate rainy days and I already miss summer.
 Nothing else to say.
 Very delicious Red Bull ice cream.
 Just live it.
 Watching the Simspsons with my Dr. Martens on.
 Kiss of death.
 Met some new friends while the shooting.
 Head in space dancing on earth shoot.
 Watching the James Franco roast with my Boos.
 James Franco roast video.
 At the barber.
 Birthday dinner.
 Sweet 16
 Sweet 16
 Filly-Present

 Couldn't wait to try my birthday cake.


















 Thank you for that Primark!

Just got 100 followers on instagram. Would be glad if you'd follow me too.

12 comments:

  1. haha lovely pics. funny!

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great impressions!

    Hi dear,
    thanks a lot for your lovely comment :)
    Of course, we can follow each other! I follow now on GFC, hope you follow back :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photos! LOVE your haircut ;)
    XOXO
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these kind of posts !!!
    great photos!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the last one!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim!
    Cool pics!!:)

    sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey.
    I am inviting you to join my Mignin Mignon Sunglasses giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey honey
    I totally adore you! you have such and amazing style!
    you look not only cute but also glam!! Nice work!
    wanna follow each other?

    Love
    Vicky
    WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx