Pages

Follower

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry magical Christmas!
















All right. First: I had a lot to do lately, cause I'm now on a new school. A boarding school. I wasn't allowed to tkae my laptop with, so I couldn't upload anything. I had to manage a lot of things, like, find new friends, learn to live there...and it's really hard, because, I'm a city girl,  live in Frankfurt (the best city of the world) and this boarding school is in the middle of nowhere! But now I'm back home for holidays (3 weeks) and I've got time for you again. I'm also allowed to take my laptop to the boarding school after holidays, so I'm back  on blogger again ♥
I hope you all had a beautiful christmas time and you got all the presents you've wanted! xx


19 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics. ;-)
    Merry Christmas,dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time!
    I have to say you are so beautiful and have an interesting style.

    xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics and I see you had a great day. I wish you happy holidays. Would you like to follopw each other via bloglovin?

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you looked amazing - fabulous presents <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you had fun at your boarding school :)
    your christmas outfit is adorable,especially the little hat pin on your head is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post... followed.. waiting for you to follow back via bloglovin and gcf.
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're really only 16 years old ? I can't believe it :D great photos ! you got nice style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas darlin! Enjoy your vacation:))! Love your lace dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post..love the ring and watch! Happy holidays! I would love it if we could follow each other :)

    xoxo

    http://glitterarty.blogspot,in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress! :)

    http://camillan-live-love-learn.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Christmas snaps! I love your lace dress, so pretty!

    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. dankeschön :)
    schöne bilder!

    www.liveanddream-forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the dress and the shoes!! Looks like Santa was good to you this year. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

    XOXO
    Remy

    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love bath bombs from LUSH! They are my personal fave <3

    Check out my blogpost on New Year and Print-Clashing trend :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice :)
    Follow me and I will follow you back! http://itistimeforwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx