Pages

Follower

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Going to delete this blog!

Hey Darlings!

Yeah, that doesn't sounds good right? But if one door closes, another will open!
I have a new blog and I would be so happy if all of you would follow my new blog now!
Just check it out: http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/
Yes, I have a new name. You can check out the reasons on the blog in my first post: http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/2014/05/hello-and-welcome-to-my-new-blog.html

Last words:

I just wanted to thank all of you for following this blog and all the sweet comments you wrote me. It always made me so happy and I hope I'll get so many nice comments on my new blog too.
I hope my new blog will be a successfull as this blog or even more. That would be great.
But the most important thing is that you and all my new followers enjoy my new blog, so let me know what you think about it.

Love you all and hope to stay in contact with you xx

Btw, does anybody know why all the photos here are already deleted? Or am I the only one who can't see them anymore?

1 comment:

  1. Post, Banner Anforderung

    Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an social@miaberlin.de (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx